web page hit counter

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Indestructible Art # 25


The past week has been a very busy one for me, hence the lack of the weekly review. Yes, I did buy Avengers Vs Xmen and yes I had some thoughts about it. If you are curious to HEAR what those thoughts are, you can listen to them on the Indestructible Art podcast. 

Since last I typed and you read, I have joined the Indestructible Art podcast which is hosted by two good friends of mine. On Indestructible Art, we discuss the latest in video game and comic book news, and talk about the games we played and the comics we read that week. 

Download it on iTunes.

Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/indestructibleart.

Follow us on Twitter at @PixelsToPanels.

Hell, follow me on Twitter, too, if you feel so inclined: @SpencerCarnage. I make no promises that anything I tweet will have anything to do with comics.

God willing, the mostly-weekly update of what I read will show up here in the next few days and we all breathe a little sigh of relief.

No comments: