web page hit counter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Black History Month, New Warriors Style

That'll teach you honky mutants to mess with Sphinx on Earth Forever Yesterday!

Don't ask me what Nova's doing there as the answer doesn't make much sense, but let's just thank Fabian Nicenza for having the insight to put him on the Avengers instead of using Echo or Wolverine.

Completely unrelated to Black History Month but totally related to Earth Forever Yesterday who has read Avengers Forever? I saw this picture at the aforementioned link and now I'm interested in checking it out. Care to help me out? I'm sure Kelvin knows.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Avengers Forever is Kurt Busiek + Avengers + Alternate Timelines.

In case you're wondering, the equation above equals comic goodness; as long as you don't mind some of the lesser lights of the MU getting a lot of page time, it's a lot of fun.

Recommended.

Spencer Carnage said...

So its a big ol' what if kind of occasion. I can get behind that. Being the Bagley era New Warriors purist that I am, it was a little unsettling to see the Avengers from NW # 11-13 as Anglo-Saxons, but.......Kurt Busiek wins, so that's that.