web page hit counter

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spoil Sport

Guess who's BAck with the ability to travel around the multiverse?

THE FLASH: THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE #14
Written by Marc Guggenheim
Art by Tony S. Daniel & Art Thibert
Cover by Joshua Middleton

DC Comics announces the second month of a special FLASH promotion as the Fastest Man Alive’s world changes forever! Retailers: please check your the Previews order form for a special incentive designed to help you meet the demand for this story. Fans: remind your retailer early and often to order you a copy!
On sale July 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

5 comments:

Jason said...

I'm assuming Barry's back? Hmmm...consider me bored.

chrishaley said...

Yeah, same here.
As much as I like Barry (and dislike 20-something Bart being The Flash), his death meant something.
Wally West needs to be given back to us.

pachoob said...

fuck DC.

in the butt.

LO, I HAVE SPOKEN.

april said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. will you be at sdcc this year? i know you said you were in CA but for all i know you're up at the top of the state or something.

Spencer Carnage said...

April,

No, I won't be at SDCC. I'm in LA so its not that far, I'm just way too busy and broke for that this year. If you're going, have fun. San Diego is a great town.