web page hit counter

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Indestructible Art # 36


Co-host Ryan calls in sick, allowing for my good friend Tony to step in and help us out with the episode. Tony is wicked smart and super funny. Me, I am a rambling mess and I apologize to whoever has to listen to me say anything about everything. That said, everyone else did an excellent job discussing the past week of comic book and video game news. We also talked about Saga # 4 which we all love. And Tony schooled us all on what you need to do to get your kid to read comics. Hint: it involves just leaving them around the house for your kids to discover for themselves.

Listen and rate the show over at iTunes. Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. If you do the last two, I promise we won't bug you as much as we could because we are the worst when it comes to social media.

Thanks!

No comments: