web page hit counter

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wolverine and the X-men # 12

Yes, I know. It doesn't make any sense. If Beast walked out on the Avengers in Avengers Vs. X-men, why is he at their side in this issue, fighting against the X-men? I don't know and I don't really care. Who does?


I know, I know. YOU do. Editorial oversights that allow for heroes to flip-flop between books is sloppy and unprofessional. Give it a few days. More than likely, it will be the first question asked in this week's X-Position over at Comic Book Resources. 


In the meantime, soak in the Bachalo & Co art that makes an issue of Wolverine and the X-men the monthly, illustrated treat that it is while taking solace in the fact that Jason Aaron is promising us a fight between the Phoenix Five and Gladiator in the next issue.


Gladiator is from outer space and he has a mohawk. It very often doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: