web page hit counter

Friday, February 16, 2007

What are you waiting for? There's a contest! Enter!

That's right. The Get Your Civil War On contest!

"What do I have to do?"

Make your own Get Your Civil War On strip! Its that simple!

"Well, what do I win?"

Y: The Last Man "Unmanned" vol 1 TPB
Y: The Last Man "Cycles" vol 2 TPB
Y: The Last Man "One Small Step" vol 3 TPB
Sudden Gravity TPB
Brian Posehn "Nerd Rage" CD
Shadow "Blood And Justice" TPB(by Howard Chaykin! Out Of Print!)

"That's awesome! What are the details?"

Good question! click
here!

"I don't know. I don't know if I'm really all that funny."

Me neither! That doesn't stop me!

"Maybe it should. Have you even read the new ones that you made? Horrible. "

Screw you! Why don't you write one for me and win some free stuff?!

"Okay! "

Enter! (details here)

No comments: